www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index www.ice-graphics.com
The main forum for the ICE-Graphics software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Create command line

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
khepper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: Create command line Reply with quote

I think this could be easy to implement, when you config ice in graphical interface, give a possibility to get the command line for make this.
In this case i could integrate in other command line sequence, i think this could be the first step to migrate a use command line.
Thanks for all
ICE Graphics
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: Create command line Reply with quote

khepper wrote:
I think this could be easy to implement, when you config ice in graphical interface, give a possibility to get the command line for make this.
In this case i could integrate in other command line sequence, i think this could be the first step to migrate a use command line.
Thanks for all

What do you mean? Both ICE ECC and ICE Mirror have full command line support.
mrQQ

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think what he is suggesting is, that after you set the settings using GUI, the app would show you the command line which does same as the settings..
Mike090810

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that would be nice.

Actually, there are graphical user interfaces that are designed that way: There is a base program with a command line interface, and the GUI only creates a command line and sends it to the base program.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: