www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index www.ice-graphics.com
The main forum for the ICE-Graphics software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ICE ECC: Testing and Queuing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glyph

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:58 am    Post subject: ICE ECC: Testing and Queuing Reply with quote

Just tried your version 1.3 and found it to be great. I haven't found any bugs yet. Laughing

Was thinking if you could add a "do test after creation" checkbox in the create menu. This way the program will run the test right after it finishes. This will save me from having to wake up in the middle of the night to run tests Smile

I was also thinking queuing could be added in a rather simple way: in the create menu, just above the "OK" and "Cancel" buttons, there is a "queue" button which saves all the parameters in the create menu to a queue and then returns the user to main screen. The user then keeps setting more files and parameters and keeps hitting queue for each set. When the user is ready to run they hit a "Run queue" button on the main screen. Would be fairly straightforward way of adding queuing.

Thanks alot, you've truly made a magnificent piece of work. Very Happy
ICE Graphics
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:36 am    Post subject: Re: ICE ECC: Testing and Queuing Reply with quote

Glyph wrote:
Just tried your version 1.3 and found it to be great. I haven't found any bugs yet. Laughing

Was thinking if you could add a "do test after creation" checkbox in the create menu. This way the program will run the test right after it finishes. This will save me from having to wake up in the middle of the night to run tests Smile

OK

Glyph wrote:
I was also thinking queuing could be added in a rather simple way: in the create menu, just above the "OK" and "Cancel" buttons, there is a "queue" button which saves all the parameters in the create menu to a queue and then returns the user to main screen. The user then keeps setting more files and parameters and keeps hitting queue for each set. When the user is ready to run they hit a "Run queue" button on the main screen. Would be fairly straightforward way of adding queuing.

Agree.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: