www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index www.ice-graphics.com
The main forum for the ICE-Graphics software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

You need a youtube video..............

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tymm

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:38 pm    Post subject: You need a youtube video.............. Reply with quote

I have told people how I read my ebooks, thing is, how do you explain just what can be done, and just how many options you have with ice book reader pro.

I have put it on a windows tablet, and it blows any other ebook reader out of the water. I went and looked on you tube just to see if I could find a demonstration of it, no luck.

This is one program that needs that. You can link it, show people just what it can do. Just a thought. Have a nice day.
ICE Graphics
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:24 am    Post subject: Re: You need a youtube video.............. Reply with quote

Good idea.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: