www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index www.ice-graphics.com
The main forum for the ICE-Graphics software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Top/Bottom Margins (Bookreader)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
transient

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:59 pm    Post subject: Top/Bottom Margins (Bookreader) Reply with quote

One thing that is missing in the bookreader is the option to change the Top/Bottom margins. You can only customize the Left/Right ones.

This may seem like a small matter but my reading experience is much improved by confining the text to only a small area in the middle of the screen. I do this by increasing the size of all the margins.

This is crucial especially if you have a very large monitor. The height of the text column makes it pretty much impractical to read.

I hope you can implement this in the next version. The display quality of the fonts is really great but I had to revert back to an old bookreader because of the margins.

later
ICE Graphics
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Top/Bottom Margins (Bookreader) Reply with quote

transient wrote:
One thing that is missing in the bookreader is the option to change the Top/Bottom margins. You can only customize the Left/Right ones.

This may seem like a small matter but my reading experience is much improved by confining the text to only a small area in the middle of the screen. I do this by increasing the size of all the margins.

This is crucial especially if you have a very large monitor. The height of the text column makes it pretty much impractical to read.

Some remarks:
1. You can change Top/Bottom margins for the Book mode. Need to modify skin.
2. If you want to limit read area just change size of ICE Reader window.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: