www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index www.ice-graphics.com
The main forum for the ICE-Graphics software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CIE Color

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vreijs

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 8:25 pm    Post subject: CIE Color Reply with quote

Hello CIE,

I was wondering if it is possible to save in some way the destination colors? I am using the IFRAO standard scale for optimization/profiling my pictures and it would be nice if I could save these destinations colors (now I have to input them every time).

See for more info on the IFRAO standard scale:
http://www.iol.ie/~geniet/eng/IFRAOcoloropt.htm

Thanks for your feedback.

All the best,

Victor
ICE Graphics
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: CIE Color Reply with quote

vreijs wrote:
I was wondering if it is possible to save in some way the destination colors? I am using the IFRAO standard scale for optimization/profiling my pictures and it would be nice if I could save these destinations colors (now I have to input them every time).

See for more info on the IFRAO standard scale:
http://www.iol.ie/~geniet/eng/IFRAOcoloropt.htm

Due to shareware limitation save operation in ICE Color allowed only in full retail version. But anyway, you can use Print Screen...

Last edited by ICE Graphics on Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
vreijs

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: CIE Color Reply with quote

[quote="ICE Graphics"][quote="vreijs"]See for more info on the IFRAO standard scale:
http://www.iol.ie/~geniet/eng/IFRAOcoloropt.htm[/quote]

Need to look[/quote]

Beside perhaps the IFRAO color patches another sheme, Macbeth ColoChecker patches, could also be worthwhile to have as a predefined set in your program. If wanted I can provide the Lab or sRGB values for this.

All the best,

Victor
ICE Graphics
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: CIE Color Reply with quote

vreijs wrote:
Beside perhaps the IFRAO color patches another sheme, Macbeth ColoChecker patches, could also be worthwhile to have as a predefined set in your program. If wanted I can provide the Lab or sRGB values for this.

What is this: "Macbeth ColoChecker patches" ? I never listen about them.

If you mean, what "Macbeth ColoChecker patches" is a gamma and simple matrix correction ?
vreijs

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:01 pm    Post subject: Re: CIE Color Reply with quote

[quote="ICE Graphics"][quote="vreijs"]Beside perhaps the IFRAO color patches another sheme, Macbeth ColoChecker patches, could also be worthwhile to have as a predefined set in your program. If wanted I can provide the Lab or sRGB values for this.
[/quote]

What is this: "Macbeth ColoChecker patches" ? I never listen about them.

If you mean, what "Macbeth ColoChecker patches" is a gamma and simple matrix correction ?[/quote]

It is a color card like the IOFRAO standard card, but it has many more colors, see for instance:
http://www.brucelindbloom.com/ColorCheckerCalculator.html

All the best,

Victor
vreijs

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 10:38 am    Post subject: Re: CIE Color Reply with quote

[quote="ICE Graphics"]

Due to shareware limitation save operation in ICE Color allowed only in full retail version. But anyway, you can use Print Screen...[/quote]

Hello ICE Graphics,

My question is not about saving the rendered file (I have a registrated version now), but saving the fixed and conversion colors in the color panel.

All the best,

Victor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: