www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index www.ice-graphics.com
The main forum for the ICE-Graphics software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Find your lost place in ice book reader.......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tymm

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:39 pm    Post subject: Find your lost place in ice book reader....... Reply with quote

I realize you can add book marks to ice book reader Pro. IMHO I think a REALLY useful feature would be the ability to find where you stopped reading the ebook quickly.

Maybe a scroll bar along the side, Or a pop up box to jump to a certain percentage of the ebook, Just some way to jump to a page quickly and with great ease.

We have all put books down, Lost the book mark, Then decided to pick the book back up again. Or you want to re read a certain part. Just a thought.
ICE Graphics
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:38 am    Post subject: Re: Find your lost place in ice book reader....... Reply with quote

tymm wrote:
I realize you can add book marks to ice book reader Pro. IMHO I think a REALLY useful feature would be the ability to find where you stopped reading the ebook quickly.

Already added. Check out the last two icons on the toolbar.The first button creates a a bookmarks. The second allows you to show list of bookmarks, edit bookmarks or jump to bookmark position.
tymm

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, Im a Dork. It took me a bit to figure it out. DUHH!! The Last button Does allow you not only to jump to a percentage, but to a chapter as well. Ok, I feel stupid now. Sorry. Thanks for the help.

Have a nice day, Oh, Before I forget, thank you tons for the option to change the clock to a 12 hour clock. Find it most useful.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: