www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index www.ice-graphics.com
The main forum for the ICE-Graphics software
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Saving bookmark data at a timed moment.

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MugiMugi



Joined: 02 Apr 2007
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Saving bookmark data at a timed moment. Reply with quote

Hi

Some times the TTS engine crash on me and this aplication have a hard time to coop with it, it works like normal except only to shut the application off is to force it.

The problem here thought is that it never save bookmark data or any other data for the mater before you shut the application down as it suppose to, some times.

It would be nice if the application saves just the data like at shutdown but a timed event all the time, like maybe every 5 min, so in most case you never lose this data.

Thanks in advance.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ICE Graphics
Site Admin


Joined: 31 Mar 2003
Posts: 430

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:58 am    Post subject: Re: Saving bookmark data at a timed moment. Reply with quote

MugiMugi wrote:
Some times the TTS engine crash on me and this aplication have a hard time to coop with it, it works like normal except only to shut the application off is to force it.

What the TTS engine ?

MugiMugi wrote:
The problem here thought is that it never save bookmark data or any other data for the mater before you shut the application down as it suppose to, some times.

You can press Ctrl-S after making every bookmark.

MugiMugi wrote:
It would be nice if the application saves just the data like at shutdown but a timed event all the time, like maybe every 5 min, so in most case you never lose this data.

Saving data every 5 min will cause jerk if text is scrolling. May be need to add this is feature as option, but it's good idea to have it active all time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group