www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index www.ice-graphics.com
The main forum for the ICE-Graphics software

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Window size and more

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
steelanger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Window size and more Reply with quote

Ehm was not sure were to write this.. My Icereader is latest version (registered too..)
The window that pops up after clicking the import button now remembers the last folder used, but never remembers its size. I suppose people that are using small resolutions are not troubled by this but well.. its very annoying to have to resize that window each time you close the program and open it again.
On systems with language settings set to English the import window will show any unicode names (russian, or other specifi characters) as ?????? ????????. But when you select the filename it actually displays the proper name (your forum settings dont accept screenshots..)

When exporting a file using ice book reader, it inserts a header into the begining of the file. I wish there was an option to disable that. Furthermore when importin files that have the ICEreader header, the Author recognition is not working
Thats all for now
Thanks
ICE Graphics
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: Window size and more Reply with quote

steelanger wrote:
The window that pops up after clicking the import button now remembers the last folder used, but never remembers its size.

Are mean library window or dialog window (form with directory/filenames to import) ?

steelanger wrote:
On systems with language settings set to English the import window will show any unicode names (russian, or other specifi characters) as ?????? ????????. But when you select the filename it actually displays the proper name (your forum settings dont accept screenshots..)

Can you send screenshot to support e-mail (support @ ice-graphics.com) ?

steelanger wrote:
Furthermore when importin files that have the ICEreader header, the Author recognition is not working

Re-importing is not supported. Planned to add it in future versions.
steelanger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Actually its the same dialog window that it is in the screenshot,(concerning the character) i sent you, but to be more specific it is the dialog window that appears after hitting import button in the library.
2. done
3. actually its not the reimporting issue, its the icereader header, that i would suggest to be removable (as an option of course)
Dipguevegew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:19 am    Post subject: Window size and more Reply with quote

I think that an Auto Image Size option that would only resize those images that are wider than the window and not those that are only higher than it would be a great addition, especially to whomever uses XnView for their comics browsing needs.
Courtenay

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
Stretch the window out to the size you desire it, then close it. The next time you click a link it should open to the size you last adjusted it to. hop this will help you .

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.ice-graphics.com Forum Index -> Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: